I am a PhD student at Prof. Christopher Amato's LPR group at
Northeastern University, where I am working on policy search methods for
learning problems in partially observable environments.
Uh-oh! This content is currently being written or updated, and will be restored shortly.
Alongside reinforcement learning, my other interests include stochastic
models, Bayesian statistics and inference, information theory, and game theory.
- Research - Past and present research topics;
- Teaching - Courses for which I have been a TA;
- Code - Small repositories which I use consistently;
- Weblog - A virtually non-existent collection of "blog" posts;
- About - General information about my academic background;